so i've arrived in flagstaff, az to hang out with my buddy, courtney for a few minutes. it pretty nice down here from what i've seen so far. not nearly as desolate desert middle of nowhere as i was expecting. some highlights:
- 18 hours on greyhound == not positive
- getting two seats to yourself on greyhound for 18 hours == a little more posi
- greyhound pats you down or searches with metal detectors now
- they do the worst job ever at both of those things
- i put my pocket knife in my shoe twice and got it on no problem
- bringing produce is a good idea. makes you feel like less of a slug.
- four and a half hour layover in vegas suck
- vegas is the worst place ever
- i tried to go to the vegan donut place in vegas on said layover
- it was closed
- i got in an argument with a lame security guard (is there any other kind?) in vegas greyhound station.
- proceeded to tell her she was such a good worker for just doing her job
- today i'm going to a barber shop, b/c none of my friends cut my hair before i left and i feel like a schmuck with a starter kit, plus barber shops are fun and i haven't been to one in years.
this is the first time i've really been forced to post from the built in admin section of wordpress and i'm really impressed. usually i use marsedit which is bomb tack u lar. but for being a web interface, this is pretty dope, too. i'm really stoked on the 1.6 version of wordpress.
Currently playing in iTunes: Moving Pictures by Fall Out Boy